Zion Christian Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Inday Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demariano

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-09

The Inday Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Inday Saga   The Inday Saga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:00 pm

-credits goes to Joyce of Accenture heheh -

THE BEST OF INDAY! RELAX MUNA AND ENJOY……
Dear mom,
Had it not been for the smelling salt, I must have collapsed moments ago. Junior has become a little monster to me. Remember the head accident he had? As if it wasn't enough, he was summoned by the principal of his shabbily run academe. Oh such an erudite bunch of baboons! I never thought being a governess can be such strenuous employ!

Your daughter,
Inday

Dear Inday,

Anak ka ng kalabaw !!! magpadala ka ng pera! Nasa ospital nanay mo, dumudugo ang ilong kakabasa ng pesteng sulat mo!
Tatay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't limit my capacity in the four corners of this luxurious abode. Expose me to the real challenges of outside world. I want to grow as an individual with dynamic experience."
---Inday, nagrereklamo dahil ayaw isama sa Enchanted Kingdom. Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are tulips in the street. There are tulips in the park, but nothing compares to our two lips meeting in the dark..
---pamatay lines ni dododng kay inday. hahaha. Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what? The not-so stunning guys keeps on staring at my newly manicured nails while the copy-cat- freaks envy my stylishly cut mane. Unfortunately after a great day at the spa, I have to step on this muddy and stinking place just to purchase some veggies!
--Si, inday, nakikipagchikahan sa tindera sa palengke. (lufet! ) Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Physical stress and excessive work may result to serious damage to ones body. It is therefore essential that once in a while we take a break from our usual routine to replenish the lost energy we once had."
---sabi ni Inday sa amo niya nung humingi siya ng day off. kaya mo yan? :-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate your courage but... placating will just give false hopes. Your flowers are nothin’ but fancy. I aint worth an ordinary weed cutter. (Sigh) Find yourself another lover.
---Inday ng binasted si dodong hardinero. Haba ng hair ni Inday! Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONYA: Bakit tuwing paguwi ko, nadadatnan kitang nanunuod ng tv?!
INDAY: Because I don't want you to see me doing absolutely nothing. ( iba natalaga si Inday) :-)
AMO: Inday, Bumili ka nga ng mga isda... ay oo nga pala, inglesera ka! Ahem, would youplease buy MANY fishes for this week's meals?

INDAY: judging by your statement, I believe you meant variety of fish. The term "fishes" although rarely used, connotes a plethora of different kinds of the said gilled aquatic creatures. But the more pressing questions before I go to the wet market would be: what type of fish? Fillet or not? Frozen or fresh? (Pauses) Ahh.... given the meager budget afforded by this household's QUASI-PEASANT class taste, I assume I shall source the staple "ga-lewng-gon." Am I correct?
AMO: Wahhhh !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/madam,
Attached herewith is a list of proposed acquisition in line with my proposal to upgrade your household facilities. I have already made initial survey of current market prices. Note however that prices could vary depending on the prevailing exchange rate and aggregate supply & demands, which we also monitor on an hourly basis.

---Si Inday nagpapaalam bumili ng bagong electric fan. (economist pala si Inday) :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It’s not that I'm trying to compete with professionals and I'm totally not avoiding to speaking in the vernacular. Its just that circumstances necessitated me to speak english because I won't fully accomplish my job without doing so."
--explanation ni Inday sa pag-eenglish niya! Taray! Smile
One grows distant from another not because of hatred, not because of indifference, but because of fear. There's the fear that the hurt gets greater as one gets closer; a recognition of the tendency to fall deeply and consequently drown in a quicksand of stupid irrationalities. Sometimes, what drives one away is not the absence of emotion, but the overwhelming presence of it.
--- sabi ni inday sa nararamdaman niya sa driver na si estong.
Back to top Go down

The Inday Saga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Christian Community Forum :: Off Topic :: Jokes-
Jump to: